Check out our new job offer in Barcelona! We are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer with experience in the computational modelling of polymer chemistry.
- MSc or PhD (preferred) in Chemistry, Physics or a related field.
- Experience in computational modelling and data science in the field of physical chemistry, in particular in the area of polymers.
- Experience in Molecular Dynamics, in particular with the GROMACS and LAMMPS simulation packages, and knowledge of the common force fields. Experience with other Molecular Simulation and/or DFT codes, and knowledge of Coarse Grained Modelling, Density Functional Theory, and Thermodynamic Modelling is a plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning. Knowledge of the most common tools for Machine Learning (e.g. Scikit-learn, TensorFlow) and Python is desired.
- Ability to quickly learn about new topics; flexibility to change the work subject according to the current needs; good team player.
- Experience in working with industry, including the need of respecting tight deadlines.
- High level of English, both written and oral.
- Competitive salary, taking into account the qualifications of the candidate.
- A permanent contract is offered after one year in the team.
- We are a small but very motivated team. You will be working in a fast growing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a motivation letter to info[at]nextmol.com.
Download Job Offer – Senior R&D Engineer for Computational Modelling of Polymer Chemistry
See all our current and previous job offers here.