Check out our new job offer in Barcelona! We are looking for an R&D Engineer with experience in Molecular Dynamics.
- MSc or recent PhD in Chemistry, Physics or a related field.
- Experience in computational modelling in the field of physical chemistry.
- Experience in Molecular Dynamics, in particular with the GROMACS and LAMMPS simulation packages, and knowledge of the common force fields. Experience with other Molecular Simulation and/or DFT codes, and knowledge of Coarse Grained Modelling, Density Functional Theory, or Thermodynamic Modelling is a plus.
- Experience with Python and Linux.
- Ability to quickly learn about new topics; flexibility to change the work subject according to the current needs; good team player.
- Experience in working with industry, including the need of respecting tight deadlines, is a plus.
- High level of English, both written and oral.
- Competitive salary, taking into account the qualifications of the candidate.
- We are a small but very motivated team. You will be working in a fast growing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
- The selected candidate is expected to join the company as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a motivation letter to info[at]nextmol.com.
See all our current and previous job offers here.