Check out our new job offer in Barcelona! We are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer with experience in the computational modelling of polymer chemistry.
- MSc or PhD (preferred) in Chemistry, Physics or a related field.
- Experience in computational modelling and data science in the field of physical chemistry, in particular in the area of polymers.
- Experience in Molecular Dynamics, in particular with the GROMACS and LAMMPS simulation packages, and knowledge of the common force fields. Experience with other Molecular Simulation and/or DFT codes, and knowledge of Coarse Grained Modelling, Density Functional Theory, and Thermodynamic Modelling is a plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning. Knowledge of the most common tools for Machine Learning (e.g. Scikit-learn, TensorFlow) and Python is desired.
- Ability to quickly learn about new topics; flexibility to change the work subject according to the current needs; good team player.
- Experience in working with industry, including the need of respecting tight deadlines.
- High level of English, both written and oral.
- Competitive salary, taking into account the qualifications of the candidate.
- A permanent contract is offered after one year in the team.
- We are a small but very motivated team. You will be working in a fast growing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
The selected candidate is expected to join in October 2021.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a motivation letter to info[at]nextmol.com.
See our previous job offers here.