Nextmol is a spin off company of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center. It develops a Software-as-a-Service platform that provides molecular modeling and artificial intelligence tools to accelerate the design of better and greener chemicals.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with experience in web technologies to help us to bring our computational chemistry platform to the next level.
- MSc in Computer Sciences, or a related field.
- Experience in web development, fluent with JS (ES6), HTML and SASS. Knowledge of Vue, MongoDB and testing tools (Mocha, Chai, etc). Meteor is a plus.
- Experience in Python. Knowledge of the most common tools for scientific programming is a plus.
- Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, OCI, etc), in particular with related services to scaling and deploying a SaaS platform. Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of ParallelCluster is a plus.
- Experience with Linux system administration. Knowledge of common tools for HPC (spack, slurm, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in WEBGL, and in particular with Three.js.
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mindset with excellent product instincts and communication skills.
- A track record of owning and successfully executing technical projects from inception to execution in a fast paced, rapidly changing startup environment.
- High level of English, both written and oral.
We offer a competitive salary according to the qualifications of the candidate, and the possibility to grow personally and professionally in a highly-motivating environment.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a motivation letter to info[at]nextmol.com.